Apple’s been outstandingly successful and brought out a revolution in the technological world is now making concern in the healthcare industry. Even Apple IOS 8 has been launched with a health kit app. But this isn’t the first time Apple is doing this. Apple has already launched some healthcare app like care kit, research kit app to monitor regular basic health checkup such as measuring temperature, BP, etc.
Beneficiaries of Apple’s entry in the healthcare world
As Apple is entering into the world of healthcare it can be said that a revolution in the medical industry is about to happen. There is a lot of beneficiary of Apple’s entry in this industry. Let’s see some of them-
- Innovation of various software and hardware in health care service
- Effective telemedicine care
- Innovation of digital healthcare kit
- Modernizing healthcare service
- Solidifying emerging market
- Beneficial in raising consumer awareness of exciting health and wellness solutions
- Increasing the standards in user experience design
- Technological innovation will result in improving physician’s productivity if designed properly as well as integrated into their workflow seamlessly
- Making the lives of patients better
- A smart approach to quantified health
- A framework that allows health apps to focus on their strength
- Innovative technology in the industry
- Healthy room to grow
- Affordable care act
Benefits for physicians
Apple’s entry might benefit physicians and make it easier for them to provide easier and cost-effective health care. Let’s see how the physician might be affected by Apple’s entry-
- An easy way to telehealth service
- Increasing physician-patient relationship
- To act quickly
- Potential cost saving
- Making the work of physicians easier and better
- A more effective remote monitoring system
Features of Apple’s health kit app
Apple is about to launch a health kit app in its IOS8 which is an app relating to public healthcare. Let’s see some of the features that it contains-
- Centralizing data
- Glucose Readings
- Heart rates
- Blood pressure
- Transmit and store data from regular checkups
Reasons for Apple’s entrance in the Health Industry
There are some reasons why Apple has entered into the medical industry and obviously, there is some beneficiary for Apple as well. Let’s check them out-
- Competing rivals
Google, Samsung, and Nokia have already been intermeddled with the medical industry. Apple has to compete with these companies in the global market so today or tomorrow it would be a necessity for them to intermeddled itself with the medical industry.
- Meeting with the modern market demand
The modern civilization is way more sensitive about their health. So an extra feature like a health kit or care kit can draw some consumer and it’s one of the basic reason why Apple’s entered into the healthcare industry.
- Being the hub of our health data
Apple’s already been the hub for our movie, music and many other things and now it’s concentrating towards being a hub of our health data which ends in various facilities for us as well as Apple.
- Bigger revenue or profit
The main target of a business is to maximize its profit with consumer satisfaction. That’s exactly what Apple’s doing. Satisfying it’s consumers with an extra feature of healthcare and maximizing its profit by earning a larger scale of revenue.
As the distance between healthcare and technology is minimizing, technological companies like Apple getting more involved and acting a crucial role in the innovation of new technologies that can and actually is changing the healthcare industry. Apple’s expanding preference process in healthcare can surely be called a magical touch in the health industry!